Saturday, February 20, 2010

Getting Fit

Despite my efforts, this slave has hit a plateau in getting fit and losing weight. i am exercising six out of seven days a week for 75 minutes. i do 25-30 minutes of cardio with the balance of time going to weights. I feel fit, but seem to have hit a threshold i cannot pass.

Getting fit is important to me and Master. In addition to feeling and looking better, Master has created incentives for me to get in shape. Every time i lose 5 pounds, Master releases me from chastity and allows me to cum. He has also said that he will allow me to have a tattoo when i get below a certain weight (currently about 7 pounds from now). When i lose another 17 pounds, Master will allow me to get new nipple rings with a higher gauge.

i can point to two factors standing in my way. i count Weight Watcher points online. it's a method that's proven to work for me in the past. Weight Watchers allots you a daily limit of food points. In addition to your daily points, you have 35 points that you can use during the week. You can also earn exercise points that can be subtracted from your weekly total. If your total number of points used in week does not exceed your allotment, you should lose weight.

i have been using all my daily points and weekly points and heavily relying on earned exercise points to lose weight. That has worked until now.

Master and i discussed how to get beyond this barrier. He wants me to use only my daily points. i will not be allowed to dip into the weekly reserve points. Combined with exercise, i think this will get me back on track.

Another factor standing in my way: My right knee started bothering me a few weeks ago. i had to stop jogging. Memphis has had a particularly cold winter, so i had been jogging on a treadmill at the gym. i think the treadmill bothered my knees. Not being able to jog has really set me back. Jogging and running helps me earn a lot of exercise points that enhance weight loss.

However, lately, my knee has felt better. Today, i hope to jog outdoors. It's warmer. HURRAY! Master plans to give me a ride to the gym this morning. After a cardio warmup on bike or elliptical machine, i plan to lift weight and then jog home. i plan to go easy on the knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment