Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My first post

Introductions are in order. i live in Memphis as a gay male slave owned by my Master. Memphis is often called the biggest small town in America. For that reason, i will not be revealing my name or my Master's name on this blog.

My Master and i have been together for more than a decade, and W/we were legally married in another state not too long ago. i am completely devoted to my Master. i have always been a submissive and felt a calling to be a slave to my Husband. About 4 weeks ago, my Husband agreed to adopt a set of rules as my Master that i must live by in obedient service to Him.

i have read other blogs kept by both fellow slaves and their Masters. Based on my limited reading, i have surmised that each M/s relationship is different. Relationships are for the people who are in them: M/s relationship are no different.

I commend the following blogs to those who wish to learn about other gay male M/s experiences:
Master began with a few simple rules for me on January 8, 2010:
  1. slave shall obey Master and always strive to make Him happy.
  2. slave shall maintain daily log of activities as instructed by his Master.
  3. slave shall exercise 75 minutes every day (at least 15 minutes of cardio activity) and remain within his caloric limit each week.
  4. slave shall refrain from sexual gratification and wear a chastity device as instructed by Master.
  5. slave shall be naked when in the Master bedroom and bathroom and always within the presence of Sir.
  6. slave shall address Master and Sir, as such, unless otherwise specified by Master.
  7. The Master may establish capricious rules for the day that the slave shall obey.
  8. slave shall accept the consequences of disobedience with gratitude.
Sir is another Dom who first advised me and then my Master on M/s relationships. He continues to advise Master.

Today has been a good day. Master complimented this slave for following His commands today.

No comments:

Post a Comment