Friday, February 5, 2010

Locked Chastity

Chastity is one of the disciplines that Master requires of me. Beginning on January 12 of this year, Master  locked my genitals (His property) in a CB 6000

As a slave, i no longer decide when i have an orgasm. When my cock becomes erect, it cannot fully expand. Over time, my cock has become less prone to prolonged stimulation. When it grows to meet the walls of my cage, it does not take long for it soften.

Because cumming is no longer a choice for me, it makes it easier for me to focus on my Master's needs. This often means that i bring Master to orgasm fully knowing that i will not be allowed to cum. My Master's orgasm thus becomes a vicarious experience for me. i proudly wear my CB 6000 because i know that Master intends to save me for Himself.

One of my favorite parts of the day is when i come home from work or other times to my Master. When i come home, i fully disrobes and kneel at the foot of the bed in Master's bedroom and wait for Master to acknowledge me. When Master stand before me, He places his hands on my head and often says, "Hello boy." My response is "Hello Master. How may i serve You, Master."

Yesterday in this ritual, Master had me rub his feet, one of which is particularly sore. i could tell this helped Him relax. After rubbing each foot, i licked and sucked Master's toes. Master enjoys having His feet treated in this way more than i thought He would. this slave enjoys making His Master happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment