Thursday, February 18, 2010

Punished

When i got home yesterday, Master paddled me for my lack of self control at dinner the night before. Master instructed me to bring Him a beer and a snack in the living room. After his snack, Master told me that i could choose between a small green salad or vegetable broth for dinner. Since it was a cold day, i chose the broth. i made a regular meal for Master. During dinner i was grateful for Master's punishment and interest in helping me focus on eating well and reasonably.

After cleaning the table and kitchen after dinner, i begged Master for some time in isolation. Master instructed me to clear the floor of my closet. While standing in front of Him, Master placed a gag in my mouth, a blindfold over my eyes and a hood over my head. He ordered me to lie on the floor of the closet. Master then clasped restraints on my ankles and on my wrists behind my back. Master checked on me once in the hour or so i spent in the dark closet. While inside, i meditated about my commitment to the fitness goals my Master agreed to. I vowed to myself that i would do better at resisting temptation.

When Master called me out of the closet, He led me with blindfold and gag still on to O/our bedroom. Master placed a speader bar between my ankles, bent me over the bed and reattached my wrists behind my back. i then felt the leather ribbonstips of Master's flogger brushing the skin of my back. Master took turns lashing my back and ass. i thanked him after each stroke and when Master released me.

No comments:

Post a Comment