Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting back into the swing (and sling) of things

i'm back! Master and i have very busy the last few months and i was under the weather for several weeks. While i wasn't feeling well, Master graciously gave me a reprieve from the chastity cage. But Master recently reasserted his authority over his property by reapplying the device.

Yesterday, Master decided to give His slave a firm reminder of his place. His slave was already dripping precum inside his cock cage on his leg and the floor in anticipation of being used. Master told His slave to put condom over the tip of the cock cage to prevent the cum from dripping everwhere.Master then ordered this slave to sweep the kitchen floor. He then ordered this slave to clean the floor on his hands and knees (no knee pads) with a rag and floor cleaner. Master also inserted the aneros into His slave's ass. Master spanked His slave's ass as he cleaned. After completing the task, Master ordered His slave into the attic.

Spring is in the air which means it's time to hang the sling in the attic. Master informed His slave that he would spend some time in isolation in the sling. After positioning His slave on his back in the sling, Master locked His slave's ankles and wrists to the chains hanging from the ceiling. Master then used several toys to make His slave squirm. First, He attached two electrodes to His slave's balls. He then pulled out the aneros from His slave's ass, inserted a vibrating egg, and reinserted the aneros. Master turned on the electrodes plugged into a Rimba box and switched the vibrating egg to its lowest setting. The sensation of the egg rattling against the aneros touching my prostate and the electrical current surging through my balls made me squirm in the sling.

Master then applied two rubber tipped clamps onto my pierced nipples, a spider gag into my mouth and a leather blindfold over my eyes. Master said that he would come back later as i heard him the descend the steps.

i squirmed in the sling for about half an hour before i heard Master coming up the steps again. Master removed the electrodes from my balls and then turn the vibrating egg up a notch. The egg rattled loudly against the aneros. Master rubbed His hands up and down His slave's body as i squirmed. Master left again.

While Master was away, I began to feel my nipples going numb from the pressure of the clamps. My limbs also began to numb to a degree. i began squeezing my sphincter muscles as the egg contined to vibrate against the aneros. When my muscles contracted, the rattling noise would stop until i relaxed again.  I again heard Master coming up the stairs. Master increased the vibration of the egg inside me to its highest setting making me writhe in ecstasy. All i could think about was trying to position my head over the edge of the sling so that i could service Master's cock. i licked the round edges of the spider gag in my mouth. Master commented on how desperate His slave was for cock. He taunted His slave - telling me that He was not ready to offer His cock to His slave. Master left the attic.

With Master gone, the discomfort of the nipple clamps and ankle and wrist restraints on the sling became more pronounced. i flexed my sphincter muscles as the rattling egg and aneros stimulated my prostrate. i knew that my cock was filling up the condom-wrapped cage with pre-cum. As i suffered in the attic, i hoped Master would return soon. i began to listen intently for his footsteps in the first floor and on the steps. After a few moments, i heard two male voices and footsteps. I then heard the shower water running downstairs.

I then heard footsteps on the stairs to the attic.  Master told me that he invited a hot 20 year old he had chatted with online while I was restrained in the attic that had just arrived as he removed the toys and chastity devicec attached to my body in the sling. He told me the twink was submissive and might be open to being fucked in the sling. He wanted me to watch Him fuck the twink. Master finally removed of the nipple clamps that had left me feeling numb. I felt intense pain in my nipples as the circulation returned - so much so that i shot the aneros out of my ass.

The shower stopped. Master left me in the sling as He went downstairs to invite the twink up to the attic. He did not know that i was upstairs. I saw the naked twink ascend the stairs. He had dark hair, a baby face, very little body hair and broad muscular shoulders and arms. He was a little beefy - a type i know my Master likes.

The twink saw the sling with me in it and decided he was not quite up to the sling. But he was up for sucking cock. Master released me from the sling and  i followed Master and the twink downstairs to O/our bedroom. The cute twink got on his knees and began servicing my Master. It was a great turn-on to see this twink worship my Master's cock. After slurping on Master's cock from several minutes, the twink asked if Master could fuck him. i could tell he had had some practice before this chance meeting. 

The twink laid face down on the bed as Master lubed his cock and rolled on a condom. The twink was about to receive Master's massive penis. The twink, who claimed he was straight, said that he had only been fucked once before. He eagerly took Master's cock inside him.  After a few minutes, Master had the twink flip onto his back. The twink asked if Master and i could cum on his face. Master was already hard. Given the earlier stimulation i received, it did not take long for me to catch up to Master. W/we came at the same time on the twink's face. Within seconds, the twink came on his belly.

What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment