Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Floored

This slave began serving his Master's needs in a new way last weekend. On Friday night, master had his slave sleep on the floor at the foot of His bed with his wrists bound behind his back. This is always a difficult position to sleep in overnight. The weight of my body puts pressure on my shoulders and upper arms and forces me to change positions through out the night. When bound in this way, the pain from bondage over several hours increases, and His slave does not get much sleep. In fact, i started saying my new prayer to Master in my head to distract me from the pain i felt.

Master had locked His slave's cuffed wrists behind him with a padlock. This slave endured this position until 5 AM until he had to rise to urinate in the bathroom. Since i needed to use my hands to pee, i detached the velcro on each hand. i was disappointed that i could not reattach the restraints when  i returned to the bedroom floor. 

At sunrise On Saturday morning, Master called me to the bed where He fucked me and had me suck Him dry. 

This slave slept on the floor every night since Friday.. Master has allowed me to use a sleeping bag on the floor. i put the sleeping bag under the bed when i am not using it.

When Master and i walked in the neighborhood on Sunday, this slave told Him how much he liked the arrangement. i expressed that sleeping on the floor reminds me of my station and shows respect for Him. Master, who is taller than His slave, said he enjoys being able to stretch out on the queen-sized bed. W/we both like the fact that we can hear and sense each other in the room.  Master can call me to the bed to serve His needs when He wants and then dismiss me to the floor.    

No comments:

Post a Comment