Thursday, April 22, 2010

Realizing my place

This slave has slept on the floor at the foot of his Master's bed for almost a week now. This slave has adjusted to a routine of pulling out his sleeping bag from under the bed when it is time to sleep and storing the bag underneath the bed when rising in the morning. 

Yesterday, i admitted to Master that i might be experiencing some separation anxiety. i did not mean it as a complaint. It is hard to break a more than 10-year habit of  sleeping in the same bed with my husband. When i made the commitment to become a slave to my Master and husband, i knew that it would mean accepting and obeying rules that would challenge me.

This slave knows that his Master sleeps better in a bed where He can stretch out. From my place on the floor, this slave is beginning to view and appreciate Master's bed as a sacred space. Master must invite me into His space before i can enter it. This restricted space reinforces for me that i am not to choose when to please and serve Master. Master has complete authority.

Master exercised His authority last night after midnight last night. I was awakened on the floor by Master's voice from the bed, "boy, get up and worship your Master's cock."

"Yes Master," i replied. As this slave rose to bed, i saw my Master was ready for me. He had pulled the bed cover back to reveal His already hardened cock. As i laid across the bed to give pleasure to my Master, He asked, "boy, you realize that to worship my cock is a privilege?"

"Yes Master," i said before wrapping my lips around his now throbbing penis.  It felt like it had been so long. For that reason, i took my time to please Master. i did not want Master to cum too quickly. i wanted to savor every moment in service to my Master. When Master came, He held my head on His cock as He exploded in my mouth and throat. i stroked His genitals well past His orgasm to ensure that no drop of His precious semen escaped my hungry mouth. When He was completely drained, Master informed, "you are dismissed."

"Thank You Master." And with that i returned to sleep on the floor. This slave was thankful to have pleased Master, thankful to know that his own arousal was prevented due to enforcement of His slave's chastity, and thankful to know his place in Master's world.     

No comments:

Post a Comment